Skip to content
- schedule and prepare for close-out monitoring visit.
- return or dispose of unused supplies per sponsor requirements.
- ensure all queries and resolutions are addressed before database lock.
- reconcile test article accountability.
- conduct audit on documents and pertinent files and prepare for storage.
- document patients who were lost to follow-up or who had dropped out (e.g., causes, contact efforts).
- back-up disks of all electronic data to be included with storage files.
- document location and store study records according to sponsor and FDA guidelines.
- prepare for and respond to sponsor or FDA audits.
perform study analyses and prepare reports and presentations when warranted or requested