Skip to content
- register IP receipt with IXRS and log in IP accountability log.
- store IP and supplies according to FDA guidelines and sponsor requirements.
- dispense assigned IP according to protocol and document in subject IP accountability log and general accountability IP log.
- where feasible, notate each dosing date on IP kits or provide subjects IP dosing logs to ensure proper dosing.
- retrieve IP from subject and calculate compliance–document and re-educate subjects on compliance as needed.
- document and return used and unused IP to sponsor.
- order supplemental test articles.
- maintain randomization and emergency codes of test article dispensing.
- manage DEA controlled drugs appropriately.