MedRec is uniquely positioned to provide value-added support to single- and multi-provider practices, clinics, hospitals, universities, and research organizations. Whether our client requires temporary support for an existing project or has a need to organize one from scratch, MedRec has the experience, resources, and relationships to deliver results on time and on budget.
Through its years of industry-specific experience, MedRec has established a proven network of professionals who are experts in their respective fields. By leveraging these relationships, MedRec is in the position to pass this expertise on to its industry clients in a variety of closely related categories.
- Clinical Research – supporting clients in protocol design, IRB approval, regulatory, subject recruitment, study budget negotiations, laboratory set-up and processing, study close-out
- Research and Development – design, engineering, manufacture, and testing of innovative technologies (medical and non-medical)
- Information Technology – mobile app, web, IoT, and API development
- Testing Sites – testing new products, services, technologies or processes in a live clinic setting
- Staffing – physician and medical office personnel staffing